Sunday, March 3, 2024

Easter 2024: March 28-31

Let's remember Easter 2023 . Now, it's time for Eater 2024 by remembering past events 

Nicolas Sourivongxay tweeted like this: 

"This year #Easter #Pascuas is in March. Some evil Argentinians attacked me by using Justice System in early March 2023 ending up on March 29, 2023 by dismissing the case & by mistreating me with GASLIGHTING.

Evil argentinians stole my $ in January 2024. It's a call to repent."

Tweet 

"I was a kind of teacher, helping children to study through my @NSComex . After the trial, for me, escaping to Uruguay to ask for @Refugees status was like my legal death as an Argentine citizen. I returned to Argentina due to housing & no jobs opened, that was my resurrection"

Tweet

"Oct 7, 2023 I officially launched my Xmas song #UnPaisajeNavideño for the birth of Jesus,@Pontifex .The date coincides when the war started among Palestine & Israel due to Hamas attack.
#Easter #Pascuas is about the death of Jesus Christ & his Resurrection"


Past articles about miracles and para normal science 

Predictions of events that means to see the events before they happen, the capacity to hear voices of people alive in real time inside his head, and to see their faces in his mind. All of them, not easy to prove with evidence because it is not controlled by Nicolas Sourivongxay, events come to him. 

Ethnic Justice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Deadly Year in Politics 2024

Destiny is turning extremely dangerous for some politicians nowadays. 🇺🇲 The United States of America. Donald Trump. Right Wing. The recen...