Saturday, January 21, 2023

World Economic Forum 2023

16-20 January 2023. The World Economic Forum took place in Davos, Switzerland.

Some short takeaways from the event

  • Economy: Caution Optimism considering inflation and rising debts
  • Ukraine: Still dealing to find a peaceful solution in the war. 
  • Trade: Concerns about policies
  • Climate Change: Transition.Oil prices vs Clean Energy
  • Technilogy: Layoff of employees globally. Cost pressure.
  • China:Reopen for business
  • Inflation: Reduction act such as sovereignty fund.
  • Financial Services: Pressure on Central Banks due to Inflation, geopolitics, and cybersecurity

While Nicolas Sourivongxay was protesting on his social media accounts on Meta, Twitter, and LinkedIn. He participated with:

✓His Theory of Economic Exclusion
✓Claim for Job & Social mobility
✓Tech/Internet Cybersecurity
UN Torture Fund
✓Business Psychology: Tweet1 and Tweet2

Theory of Economic Exclusion 



Social Mobility

With the help of a remarkable speech of the Prime Minister of Spain Pedro Sanchez Perez-Castejon


The argentinians increased their salaries every year with a GDP of 10,4. Nicolas is still finding a job to receive a salary since 2013. A decade.


Tech/Internet Cybersecurity

Nicolas shared words already written on the article 'The Worldwide CyberKey' (October 29th, 2022) 

UN Torture Fund

Since Nicolas has been outside (2013-2023), the argentinians've been doing this to him, attacking him mostly with public services.(Outages,internet connection-last internet provider not the current one- water, transportation, police & other forces). 
 
The photo of the UN with words of Michelle Bachellet in there: 

(Click in the photo to Zoom it)

Business Psychology

Nicolas shared an article from the newspaper 'El Pais' related to the movie 'American Psycho'. Why are Gen Z men obsessed with Patrick Bateman from ‘American Psycho’?

And this photo (Click in the photo to Zoom it)

A Decade Review

2013-2023 not by order 1)Feminism 2)Terrorism 3)Shooting 4)Missing Airplanes 5)Refugees 6)Tech transition/internet 7)Climate change 8)Pandemic 9)RussiavsUkraine 10)Inflation/crisis 11)Justice/institutional crisis 12)Politicians in danger


Nicolas shared these two charts as well: 

(Click in the photos to Zoom them)

Claim for a job

He shared his visits to the United Nations' office and to the International Labout Organizations' office in Buenos Aires. A photo for UN#75 for his dignity. And the current GDP Growth of Argentina compared with his chart 2013-2023.


Here you can see the argentinians increased their salaries every year. Nicolas' last depending job was in 2013 since then his social mobility decreased dramatically despite of the try of getting a job independently. Nicolas is still finding a job for a depending position in organizations including in private companies. 

(Click in the photos to Zoom them)



MUSIC

And finally, the songs chosen by Nicolas for this event on social medias were: 

The song sung and written by Demi Lovato called 'Anyone'
 

And Nicolas Sourivongxay original song called 'Phone Calls Slow' concerning cyberespionage.


Written by Nicolas Sourivongxay.. (C) Copyrights, 2018.

Checking my calls, intervening my calls

searching for the true, 

'cause you think I am smart, clever, or cool

Talking by phone...is that what you've done? 

You think I am a fool, reveling my soul, my thoughts, my love...


This song, I wanna make you hear...

It's time, I wanna see you here...

the worst thing is, you know the true, 

but you do nothing, nothing, for me. 


You sent me your peon, 

007 I need freedom,

your hat at my home, 

I'm seeing the true, you are at fault


This song, I wanna make you hear...

It's time, I wanna see you here...

the worst thing is, you know the true, 

but you do nothing, nothing, for me. 


This song, I wanna make you hear...

It's time, I wanna see you here...

the worst thing is, you know the true, 

but you do nothing, nothing, for me. 


I'm talking by phone...is that what you've done? 

You think I am a fool, reveling my soul, my thoughts, my love...

From Ethnic Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Deadly Year in Politics 2024

Destiny is turning extremely dangerous for some politicians nowadays. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² The United States of America. Donald Trump. Right Wing. The recen...